Wednesday, July 05, 2006

San Diego Trip

As many of you know I recently traveled to San Diego to work with a Praying Mantis Kung Fu teacher on Mantis Fighting and Application. This was an excellent trip and I was overflowing with new information upon my return. Here's an excerpt of the public thank you I sent after I returned and a few pictures of my teacher and the San Diego area
-
"I would just like to publicly thank Sifu Puyot for taking a weekend out of his life to train me in a high level of Kung Fu. Thank you to his family for their hospitality and allowing me to steal him away for such a large quantity of time over the past 4 days. Thank you to Sifu Desargo for your hospitality, welcoming, sharing your knowledge, and allowing me to practice in your school while I was there! Best Regards, and in the words of your governor - "I'll BE BACK"

Left to Right: Sifu Puyot, me, Sifu Desargo


One of my hobbies when I have time.

These look dangerous!

No comments: