| First hand made sign. |
While facets of that dream have changed over the years along with my knowledge and understanding of what I do, the core belief and desire is the same - to provide a place for people to gain the benefits of living a martial arts lifestyle: self-defense skills, fitness; confidence, discipline; honor, self-satisfaction, achievement. To teach 'real', quality, martial arts to people of all walks of life, and to do so in the safest manner possible so that they may continue to train and reap the benefits of living this lifestyle, without being sidelined constantly from injuries.
| First location - Westford 2004 |
It is a special emotion knowing that after 10 years I still have something to offer these long term veterans that have given so much of their precious time and dedication in their lives to their studies with me. It is just as rewarding to see the 8 year, 5 year, 3 year, 6 month students, right down to the one week students as they come into the fold, eyes wide open, minds empty, and ready to share the experience and partake in this warrior lifestyle with us.
![]() |
| 2006 Littleton |
Thank you to all the students that have passed through these training halls over the years - you are everything. You have built this school, You have shaped me. Thank you friends and family that helped support my dreams and ambitions and continue to do so today. I could not have done this without you!
![]() |
| 2008 Littleton |
The Evolution
When I started the school it was primarily just Kung Fu and Tai Chi classes. While it is always a desire of mine to know as much as I possibly can, there are no shortcuts. "I wish I knew then what I know now" is the common locution. While that may be true in some small regard, the journey has created the throne of knowledge upon which we now sit. We cannot have one, without the other.Over the years my belief in the martial arts styles I teach, and their benefits has only strengthened through deeper study. Everything from San Shou to BJJ; Tai Chi for Health to Cross-Kick; Fitness Training to Nutrition, has all been to better myself, lead by example, and provide each of you with the best lifestyle I can. I believe in all of you!
![]() |
| Acton |
So what is next?
![]() |
| The Barn - Our New Home |
As we rebuild and I watch the new faces join our ranks, I am happy to see the arts being passed on, and thankful to all of you for helping fulfill a dream. I have enjoyed the past 10 years, and look forward to sharing many more to come.
Sincerely,
Randy Brown
Master Instructor/Founder
6th Degree Black Belt - Praying Mantis Kung Fu/San Shou
Blue Belt - Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu




No comments:
Post a Comment