Friday, September 20, 2013

New Location Coming Soon!!!

Athletes, Parents, Friends,

It's been 6 years since I built out 222 Great Rd. in Littleton, with a huge investment of time and money, and many setbacks along the way. Shoestring budgets, economic turmoil, and massive stress have been staples ever since. We've survived thick and thin thanks to you. The initial plan was for 10 to 15 years in this spot, but it's time to move on to better things.

When I look around, I see that I have an amazing group of athletes of all ages that we've amassed in our current spot, making it all worth it in my mind!!! Everyone that visits my school compliments you guys/gals on how great you are - I nod my head in agreement and grin.

Life brings change however, and things must change for us to breath easier and for all to be happier. This move will be cutting our overhead drastically in the new location, allowing us to run simpler rate structures and drop prices (see announcement below).

Our new location is only a few minutes from here in Acton, right over the Westford/Acton line on Route 27. It's a short distance from the 225 & 27 intersection and allows easy access from Acton, Littleton, Westford, Carlisle, Chelmsford, making it easier to get to in the busy hours even for those of you coming from Groton, Harvard, Ayer. It's a great spot and I know everyone will enjoy it.

We'll be doing a work party or two to prep the place if anyone would like to help. If anyone would also like to volunteer a pick-up truck or van here and there, we can start moving some non-essential items over in the coming weeks. The tentative move-in date is mid October after Master Puyot's weekend visit. Thank you all for your cooperation and support. I greatly appreciate your commitment and loyalty, and look forward to sharing the bright years ahead with you.

Here's a link on google maps so you can check out the location right from your home.

930 Main St. 
Acton, MA 01720

Spread the word and thank you again for your support.

Randy Brown
Master Instructor/Owner

No comments: